Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2014 – recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng

The Nigeria Immigration Service  recruitment 2014 process has commenced. Interested persons can apply online for the NigeriaParents Put Teenage Daughter in a cage for two and half years. Read more ... » Immigration vacancies if they meet the criteria outlined below. The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service – Superintendent Cadre: –recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng

Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2014 : Massive Graduate Recruitment

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

Position: Assistant Superintendent II – CONPASS 08

Entry Conditions  for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08

Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized UniversityUniversities in Nigeria and Accredited Courses in the Nigerian Universities. Read more ... ».

In addition, candidates applying for the Nigerian Immigration JobsJob Sites in Nigeria- Get Nigerian Jobs Vacancy Alerts . Read more ... » must:

Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.

Important Note:

Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable afterUsain Bolt Set to retire after Rio 2016 Olympics. Read more ... » recruitment.
Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
a. Sight problem
Hearing difficulties
Previous major orthopaedic operation
Flat foot
Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference

Application Closing Date
All applications for the 2014 Nigeria Immigration Jobs Recruitment must be submitted latest, 20th October, 2014

Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not later than 20th October, 2014.

Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.

Interested candidates who are interested in participating in the recruiting process of Nigeria Immigration should Click here to start application. recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS
This entry was posted in Naija Jobs and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

62 Comments

1. joseph isaac
    Posted September 14, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

I’ll be extreamly happy if my wish is granted.

2. oby eke
    Posted September 14, 2013 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

is really helping so many graduates.

3. Aluyu Ibrahim maiunguwa
    Posted September 14, 2013 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

Am really happy to see this site recruitment

4. Musbahu Lawan
    Posted September 15, 2013 at 7:28 am | Permalink

How apply for a job?

5. John Sule
    Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:00 am | Permalink

please how do I get the recruitment form to apply for the Nigerian immigration service recruitment.

• Ya'u Haruna Giade
      Posted December 9, 2013 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

U can get in cape

6. Audu Musa
    Posted September 18, 2013 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

Notify when it is time for app. Test

7. mr. bassey
    Posted September 19, 2013 at 9:32 am | Permalink

UAC travelling tour festival to germany and holland for xmas holiday! do you wish to do your xmas in germany or holland along side your family member? if yes call mr. franklin on +2348115235602.accomudation and shelter is guaranty UAC IT IS OUR TURN TO GIVE NIGERIANS BACK WHAT THEY MADE US TO BE. call for more info.

8. awulu adams
    Posted September 19, 2013 at 3:24 pm | Permalink

nijanews is an excellent information giver may Allah bless Nija if not bias in this recruitment.

9. Abalaka Akogwu
    Posted September 20, 2013 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

I humbly wish to ask fo a favour, I need a job
    I am a holder of nationa diploma in public administration from Nasarawa polytechnic.
    who ever is touch by the spirit of God should please show me kindness.
    08032915562
    thanking you in anticipation of your unallayed assistance of this effect.
    Abalaka Akogwu is my name.

10. Ifeanyi oguh joe
    Posted September 21, 2013 at 9:01 am | Permalink

What a wonderful site!

11. Posted September 24, 2013 at 4:21 am | Permalink

hav paid for d reg, unfortunately i could not print out d acknowledgement slip, d validation nuba been giving to ,me was not found, pls wot can i do

12. tope
    Posted September 25, 2013 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

There is error in my name,I.e mispeling.my name should be olobatoke but wrote olobateke on the print out so what should I do now.

13. sadeeq umar Abubakar
    Posted September 28, 2013 at 11:32 pm | Permalink

I hope our applications will be given a due consideration. A M E E N.

14. Mustapha yusuf
    Posted October 1, 2013 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

About qualification of applicant what about the ordinary Diploma?

15. Posted October 2, 2013 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

Can u use only ur neco result to apply for Nigeria immigration service… Need instant answer pls.

• Ncha john otu
      Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

I want to know thd date of examination?

16. Mr.Andrew
    Posted October 3, 2013 at 8:15 am | Permalink

Can I apply with my WAEC Result .?

17. Gist Extra
    Posted October 10, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

i think i have that job.. but the thing is when this guys collect this one thousand naira … what will they use it for

18. Alpha B.
    Posted October 12, 2013 at 7:42 am | Permalink

Please is it late for me to apply?

19. Posted October 15, 2013 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

Am happy final this website how do are register line

20. benjamin
    Posted October 16, 2013 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

Please when is the examination date and time, also Lagos state examination center???

21. ogunjobi waliu.A
    Posted October 18, 2013 at 9:58 am | Permalink

pls. I wil like it if d federal govt did nt doing parcial in dis upcoming test

22. Onuh Ezekiel .E.
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 7:05 am | Permalink

Pls is it late for me to apply now,and where can I get the application form?

23. abiola
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 1:10 pm | Permalink

i’ll like to recommend some people from athletics. and i bealive they will gladly accept it….

24. Odise sunday
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Pls i registered online for the immigration exercise,nd went 2 d bank 4 a pin,after which i entered d pin online bt d acknwldgmnt slip culd nt b printed out,it keeps tellin me,it wil b processed after 2 workin days,wat do i do?pls i nid a reply urgently.

25. aminu umar
    Posted October 26, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

when is the aptitude test for nigeria immigration service is going to hold.thank you.

26. MOSES HARRY
    Posted October 28, 2013 at 11:39 am | Permalink

I THANK GOD,MINE WAS SUCCESFUL.AND I BELIEVE TO BE WORKING WITH NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SOON

27. Posted October 29, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

When is the exam coming up i whan to know.

28. Posted October 30, 2013 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

God Bless our leaders

29. nwogu oscar c
    Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

Please update me when the apptitude test is coming up?

30. Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

pls some one should notify me when the date of the exam comes.

• Mohammed baba
      Posted November 16, 2013 at 1:26 pm | Permalink

Which time yous call trng

31. Posted November 3, 2013 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

Pls i buy immigration form since they have not giving us exam date,wht is holding them pls.08034893040

32. Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

Pls send the exam date 2 the email and phone number of those people apply for the form

33. Ayeni mayowa rufus.
    Posted November 6, 2013 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Pls,pple in nigeria i need 2 know d date of examinatn in osun state, plz update me on my mobile wen it is time 08168470551.

34. Posted November 6, 2013 at 2:43 pm | Permalink

pls people in d aos shld inform me wen d screening n xams wil b takin,my 07065999872

35. Samuel
    Posted November 8, 2013 at 6:34 am | Permalink

Hi!
    A rumor is on tht d recruitment is fake n wht is ur say abt dis. Sum say d money charge for d recruitment wuld be refund, wht is d real position on dis plz? Thnks!

36. Oke Olubunmi
    Posted November 8, 2013 at 9:46 am | Permalink

When is d exam date pls?. And is it necessary we must come with Physical Medial Checkup from Govt Hospital again. Am convince o.

37. chuks elvis
    Posted November 8, 2013 at 10:56 am | Permalink

Pls i need a message on the exact date for the NIS e-recriutment exercise.

38. Posted November 11, 2013 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

please when is d exam date, could u text me on 08182923191

39. ADEOLA
    Posted November 11, 2013 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

pls wen are will goin to do d exam, am beggin o make u tell u now

40. Posted November 11, 2013 at 7:16 pm | Permalink

Pls ppl i need we all need to be our brothers nd sisters keeper ,pls if u need any info or u av any pls emil me on josephnwankpa95@gmil.com

41. Posted November 13, 2013 at 9:27 am | Permalink

I will be very gradefull if these applications has beine granted

42. Posted November 14, 2013 at 4:59 pm | Permalink

I need d job. Pls? My number is 08128589090

43. BWY
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

My brethren don’t borther urself if the actual date come they will notify u via ur email.

44. Posted November 14, 2013 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

The immigration service exam date

45. Ncha john otu
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:22 pm | Permalink

I want to know the date of examination in cross river state?

46. Posted November 16, 2013 at 11:13 am | Permalink

pls, people in nigeria, i need 2 know d date of NIS examinatin in kwara state plz update me on my email ibrahim4nurudeen@gmail.com or phone No 07034873935 i need to know wen the screening wil b taking, thanks.

47. Posted November 18, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

when the time for the aptitude test comes, let it be my time by notification. i see you there and God bless nigeria migration service.

48. uche munachimso
    Posted November 24, 2013 at 6:26 am | Permalink

I so much like nijanews they should keep it up

49. joshua zakka
    Posted November 27, 2013 at 8:14 am | Permalink

Pls when is the exams pls,,,,,,

50. oluwafisayomi
    Posted December 4, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

This is not a joke or scam. For those who have applied for the nigerian immigration service and need backup for sure appointment call 08141282668

51. Abdulamid mohammed
    Posted December 6, 2013 at 6:26 pm | Permalink

May allah(s.w.t) help us amen

52. Lawal Ibrahim I
    Posted December 9, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

I ‘ll like to hear more information about this

53. AJIDE DAMILOLA
    Posted December 12, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Pls wen is d exam date

54. Posted January 5, 2014 at 7:35 am | Permalink

Welcome http://www.24siam.com
    Discount 20%

55. Isaiah Okon
    Posted January 15, 2014 at 4:19 pm | Permalink

I do really appreciate your efforts, am just curious about the exames

56. Gabriel gf1
    Posted January 19, 2014 at 7:09 pm | Permalink

Brothers and sisters in the lord……. For the date, we should not panic it will soon be on board……… And have faith that only GOD can do what no man can do………

57. Posted March 12, 2014 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

K

58. oluwafisayomi
    Posted March 14, 2014 at 9:43 am | Permalink

This is not a joke or scam for all the nigerian immigration applicant contact oluwafisayomi on 08141282668 for 100% sure back up so that your appointment can be successfully granted, this is for those that need the job alone call fast before the list is short listed.