I listed for Guaranty Trust Bank Internet Banking when I recognized that most of my economic transactions (excluding withdrawal and payment of cash) are get access toible online. If you have regular get get access to to to the internet by wireless phones, tablets or computers, you can use internet banking. Here is a register of transactions you can present on the GTB internet banking platform
I know a lot of people uses Guaranty Trust Bank. Most especially, Nigerian Internet Marketers. I have since fell in love with Guaranty Trust Bank, not only because I opened all my account (savings, current and domiciliary) under 5 months but because they make marketing and payment easier for me. To me, they are still the best bank in NigeriaParents Put Teenage Daughter in a cage for two and half years. Read more ... »
What You Need To Get Started
AfterUsain Bolt Set to retire after Rio 2016 Olympics. Read more ... » you have received your security details, all you have to do is:
- Log on to www.gtbank.com
- Select the internet banking login menu on the homepage.
- Enter your user ID and password and then click the login button.
- Change the password to one of your choice.
Click here to view the Gtbank Internet banking user guide
To get your GTB internet banking account, go the nearest GTB branch and request to open an internet banking account. You will be given a form to fill in your account details. If you have a savings account and current account, you can use the same internet banking profile for the two accounts if those two accounts are linked. On the form you will be asked to provide:
- A secret question of your choice, and the answer to the question. You will also provide a given phrase as a clue to the answer in case you do forget it. Please use something unique, yet not difficult to remember as you really might need it, just like I did.
- An email address for running the account. Within 24 hours you should get an email from GTB providing a temporary password for your account and your login username. This username usually comprises some digits which include the first few numbers of your account number. Whenever you do receive this mail, save it carefully as you may need to refer to it later.
- Other personal information relevant to your account, i.e. full names, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, etc.
- Identification documents, which may be a valid international passport, driver’s license, national identity card, voter’s card or any other government issued means of identification.
- A recent utility bill of your stated residential address. Note that the residential address must be the same given for your bank account.
After filling and submitting the form, be sure to request your Token before leaving the bank. At the moment, it costs N3000. I will explain the token’s function below:
Once GTB replies you via mail with your username and password, follow these easy steps to activate your guaranty trust bank internet banking account